|Reception area of Eco Hotel in El Nido, Palawan|
Every corner of the hotel is made up of eco-friendly materials - hand-made crafts, home-made bricks, felled tree furnishings, up-cycled resources (one of it is the light bulb across the hall ways that were made from wine bottles) and re-purposed materials. Eco conscious travellers have the option to use solar energy for power as well.
What Tourists And Travellers Say About Eco Hotel
|Breakfast at Eco Hotel|
The Standard Room
A standard room at Eco Hotel is good for 2 people, with a queen sized bed in a 16sq meter room. A hammock hangs outside every room so if you ever get tired of the bed, you have another option.
Other facilities include Flat Screen Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Open Wardrobe and Luggage Rack, Safety Deposit Box, En suite Toilet and Bath, Solar Powered Hot Shower, Bath and Hand Towels, Hand & Body Wash, Solar Powered Desk Fan, and Solar Powered Emergency Pendant Lights.
Every room is neat and clean when you check in, the standard check-in time is at 2pm and check-out is at 12nn.
Other Services At Eco Hotel
If you have extra budget to spend on accommodation when in El Nido, booking a SUNSET VIEW KING ROOM is advisable. Eco Hotel is situated at the beach front of Corong-corong bay, where magical change of hues happen during sunset. It has the same facilities of the standard room however, facing the best Palawan sunset views with nice hammocks too.
- Eco Hotel has a daily housekeeping service
- They are a pet-friendly hotel and they welcome furry pets up to 25 pounds, subject to a pet fee of Php 500 per pet per night
- Their Front Desk Staff is happy to arrange tours and transportation for you (my favorite is kuya Ryan Colonia, he's just very happy!)
- Eco Hotel has an On Call Massage Service
- They have designated smoking areas and foot wash area too