- If you will book for a regular desert safari, you'll be joining other guests of different nationalities UNLESS you booked for an exclusive one. The vehicle can accommodate up to 6 people (plus the tour guide).
- The desert sands are very fine it can easily get in your shoes.If you don't want that icky feeling, I suggest wear slipper sandals (I was wearing a pair of sneakers, fail).
- Most desert safari tour providers have drinking water in the vehicle. But sometimes, they come in strange containers. If you're not comfy drinking it, bring your own bottle.
- The safari ride is like a roller coaster ride. Bring a tablet or two of medicine in case you get a headache - a preventive measure for massive vomiting. Mwuahaha.
- Riding a camel for the first time? Hold on tight to the handle, you'll be fine.
- Try the sweet dessert when you enter the camp, it tastes really nice.
- Have as much fun as you can with henna tattoo and sisha.
|Like a boss man.|